Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not Yet on Separate Ways

The last string was pulled two days ago. At last, tossing our caps became a possibility. Gone were the days that were filled with horrors of torn dreams and hopes. There we were; facing the cameras flashing at a very disorderly fashion. And I must say, my family occupied a really big space at the venue. I didn't know that 95% of them would come; my parents, my brothers, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins,my nieces, and my nephews were there. There was nothing left for me to say but "Whoah!"

Looking back, it was funny reminiscing on how I worried so much of my undefended thesis, the piles of paperwork that I have to make, and the countless requirements that I have to submit. Those things made me preoccupied for weeks. And I have to admit that it almost sent me in the abyss of insanity(just kidding..=]) Seriously, it left me looking for a resting place. I was too eager to sleep back then and any available hour was like a treat.

My high school life is officially over (or is it?). Just when I was happily munching my free hours, I remembered my clean, unsigned clearance. Uh-oh. So this probably means a bunch of trips back to the rocky terrain of my dear high school. And to add more burden on my shoulders, I received a text message about some of the fees that I haven't paid yet. But the biggest burden of them all is my T-H-E-S-I-S. I have to have it checked and send it to---who knows? I have to transform it first into a decent book before my poor clearance can have its share of signatures from our teachers and before my hands can get hold of those school records I badly need.

Right now, I'm beginning to do the rituals of a sixteen-year-old lady---chores. So I guess the celebrity-feeling I had during our graduation day only lasted till that day. The Holy Week has started and I'm not feeling holy at all. I feel...lazy (as of the moment). But I have to pull myself together and get started with my...chores. I'll be back at school to deal with my unfinished business. So I guess we're (me and my batch mates) are not yet on separate ways.

1 comment:

  1. hell yes we're not yet on separate ways

    still couldn't change the fact that I'm happier HS was over.

    there are things that I'll miss in high school and there are some who I say "good riddance".

    look at my blogpage to know what they are.

    ReplyDelete